Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Dallas Tea Party Looks For A Fight

Drama In Real Life

Yesterday evening was my second event with these guys.   They have many traditions, one of which is that almost everyone has a nickname such as Pussy Galore, Stinky Cheese Man or Kindergarten Cunt, names that they proudly wear.  At one beer check I was approached by a woman (I was strategically standing midway between the cold beer and the satisfied empties.).



   What's your name?

      'That Damn Libertarian' but you can call me Tim.

   How did you get that nickname?

       Gave it to myself.  It started with my motorcycle group.

   [shocked] You can't nickname yourself.

      Yes, I can nickname myself.  I did ..... because I'm ... That Damn Libertarian.

   [angry] I get it - Libertarian ... you won't do as your told. [she walks away]





============================


http://townhall.com/cartoons/cartoonist/MichaelRamirez/2010/07/8


 ====================


this is the email I received


Tea Partiers,

We all know that to truly affect change in America today, it's undeniable that we have to rescue our Youth from the propoganda that they're being force fed through our culture, the media and their schools.

Now, I'm aware that many of you Tea Partiers are High School Teachers, Staff, Administrators that love our country and want to see it return back to it's Founding Principles.  I'm calling on YOU to step forward.  You are integral in this initiative.  We're starting Tea Party Clubs in High Schools across America.

I need High School Teachers, Staff, Administrators to take the lead in starting a Tea Party Club in YOUR High School.  Because rules and requirements are different in each school, I need you to help us setup a Tea Party Club.  This request is more of an Administrative request than running a Tea Party Club.  It would be great if you want to be involved ongoing with the group but if you can't, that's fine.

This group will be an opportunity for America's Youth to discuss issues that are affecting their future and what they can do to make their young voices heard.

If you are a High School Teacher, Staff or Administrator, please reply back to this message.  I will be providing more information once we identify our group.  When you reply, please list your name, school name and ISD.

If you have an email list that you can forward this message, please do.  I'd like to have Tea Party Clubs spread across America this Fall!!

Let's do it One School at a Time!


When will they learn ?


============================

"I also do not want a mosque near Ground Zero but the question I must ask myself is 'What am I willing to do to stop this from happening?' " -- Tim Lebsack


==============================



=================


=====================

Basic Flying Rule:        Stay in the middle of the air. 
Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more
difficult to fly there.




=================

"A free life cannot acquire many possessions, because this is not easy to do without servility to mobs or monarchs." -- Epicurus

"Freedom is not only the absence of external restraints. It is also the absence of irresistible internal compulsions, unmanageable passion, and uncensorable highlights."
-- George Will


"O freedom, first delight of human kind!" -- John Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment