Thursday, October 22, 2009

Started humming a song from 1962 ...

Ain't it funny how the morning moves ?

Waterline ?   Three Shades Darker ?   Circle Lenses ?
I'm munching on bananas and oat meal, searching "Lamar Alexander" "uploaded today" and my demons distracted me with Snow White.  I was fascinated by the artistic process...until my hormones took over and then I was fascinated by her. She's a better actress than that cartoon that first played the part.

I read her YouTube home page  and thought about 1968.  That was the year the family moved to MP while Vic served in Vietnam.  Zane had a room, Sally had a room, and the five boys had a room.  I was still sucking dirt from carpet fibers while my older brothers were sitting in classrooms dealing with the ethnic separatism created a generation earlier by the federal government and it's control of the schools we send our kids to.http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=509831

P.S. Be sure to look at Lamar Alexander
He's the guy that introduced me to Michelle Phan.




============================================================






No comments:

Post a Comment