Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm Getting Old

I just finished chatting with an AT&T rep.  I was asking for cell phone suggestions for the MIL.


====================================

AT&T sales representatives are happy to assist you with your questions. Click below to begin your live text chat.

AT&T sales representatives will not have access to your personal account. This service is provided to you under AT&Ts Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.


You are now chatting with Anita J., an AT&T sales representative.

Anita J.: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. My name is Anita. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Anita J.: Hi!

Tim: I already have ATT service. I need a phone for a 78 year old lady

Tim: Poor eyesight and shaky fingers. No internet or texting necessary.

Anita J.: I would be happy to assist with a new  line.

Tim: She wants to push buttons vs. dialing with a touchscreen.

Anita J.: One moment while I look up the phones please.

Anita J.: Would a flip phone be more suitable?

Tim: I don't think flip is a difficulty. She needs large display, big buttons, no apps.

Anita J.: I will send the link to you to view the phone.

Tim: ok


Tim: thank you

===============================

Below is a picture of the phone I have owned and used for the last two years.



No comments:

Post a Comment