Friday, October 7, 2011

Scam Alert

This is a scam. 
Beware

=============================

Subject: Horrible vacation!!! I need your help!!!
From: Xxxxx Xxxxxx  
To: You@isp 

This message may be coming to you as a surprise but all I need right now is your help. 

Few days back I made an unannounced vacation trip to Xxxxxx, XX with my family . Everything was fine until last night when we got mugged on our way back to the hotel. They made away with all our cash,credit cards and cell phones but thank God we still have our lives and passports; it's such a horrible experience. 

Another shocking thing is that the hotel manager has been unhelpful to us for unknown reasons...he has restricted us from some services and believe me, I'm writing you from a local library. 

We reported to the police and after writing down some statements that's the last we heard from them. 

I need your help,I need you to loan me some money to settle our bills here so we can get back home tomorrow. I'll refund the money as soon as we get back. All I need is $1650.

Let me know if you can get me the money then I tell you how to get it to me.

                  Thanks
                         Xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment